Webcast from Dell Inc
Live Webinar: Building Future-ready Healthcare IT Platforms: Get to the Cloud
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Join us for an interactive discussion on why cloud computing is a growing force in healthcare, and how to make it part of an overall long-term strategy to transform your IT and clinical environments. Leadership from Intermountain Healthcare and West Park Hospital will explain how they are leveraging the cloud to remain on the cutting-edge of innovation, while relentlessly protecting information security.
During this webinar you will:
- Explore the growing role of the cloud in healthcare and the value it delivers
- Learn how to leverage the cloud to expand capabilities and manage ongoing changes without massive investments or operational disruptions
- Hear how the cloud is enabling healthcare organizations to efficiently and securely deploy new capabilities and increase capacity, as their data volumes grow and new regulatory requirements come into play
Register for this live event today.
Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Andrew Litt, Chief Medical Officer, Dell Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Carrick Carpenter, Delivery Director, Dell Healthcare Cloud Computing
- Tammy Madsen, Associate VP of Clinical IS Operations at Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, UT
- Geoff Duke: Director of Imaging Information Systems at Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, UT
- Sharon Phelps, IT Director, West Park Hospital, Cody, WY